Fentanyl patch side effectsJuly 6, 2017
Order Fentanyl injectionOctober 6, 2017
Order fentanyl patch online
The fentanyl patch is prescribed to give a slow release of a powerful opioid painkiller for people who are in pain. But it has the potential to be abused, turning it into a way of delivering a quick and dangerous high. Fentanyl is an opioid that is 100 times more potent than morphine. Fentanyl patch abuse can result in an overdose that can be fatal. Patients who are prescribed the patch must be educated to prevent misuse. fentanyl patch online .
– What is the current price for fentanyl Patches?
Prices for fentanyl patches are based on the version needed by the patient and offers provided by the pharmacy or online retailer. You will just need to check out which pharmacy or retailer will offer you the product at a good and affordable price
– Where to buy fentanyl patches!!!
- Pharmacies offer this product but will require you to provide recommendations from your doctor.
- Online retailers also provide this product.
Things to watch out for when buying Fentanyl patches
- Price; the price offered by online retailers differs greatly from that offered by physical stores. Some online pharmacies provide coupons and benefits for constantly visiting customers and this affects the price you pay for the product
- Delivery; Online retailers if they are located out of the country will need to pay for transport cost to deliver the product to you and this may affect the price you pay for the product.
How should I administer fentanyl patches?
- Do not apply the patches to a non-disturbed, level territory on your upper middle and make sure not to put it on wounds as this will cause direct absorption into the blood stream.
- Apply the patch as soon as you expel it from the bundle and press it immovably against the skin for 10-20 seconds, particularly around the edges and avoid exposing it to heat especially excessive heat.
- Never cut the patches or you will harm them
- Measurement expected to control pain change among patients with suggested dosage being 25-100 mcg for each hour patch connected every three days (72hours). Follow the prescription from your doctor.
Storage and disposal of fentanyl patches
- Store the fentanyl patches at room temperature and away from excess heat and moisture (not in the bathroom).
- Throw away any patches that are used, outdated, or no longer needed by carefully removing the adhesive backing, folding the sticky sides of each patch together so that it sticks to itself, and flushing the patches down the toilet. Dispose of the pouches and protective liners in the trash. Wash your hands well with water after throwing away fentanyl patches. Do not put unneeded or used fentanyl patches in a garbage can.
- It is important to keep all medication out of sight and reach of children as many containers (such as weekly pill minders and those for eye drops, creams, patches, and inhalers) are not child-resistant and young children can open them easily.
- Keep track of your patch usage. This is for accountability
Side effects as a result of using fentanyl patches
Fentanyl patches may cause side effects. Tell your doctor if any of these symptoms are severe or do not go away:
- Mood changes
- Feeling cold
- Difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep
- Uncontrollable shaking of a part of the body
- Pain, burning, tingling, or numbness in the hands or feet
- Dry mouth